Monday 6 June 2011

Trained in Stripes

This week I am attending a training course near Helsinki. I arrived on a bus, found the place without a problem, met the trainers and other participants, found my accommodation and managed to log on the network. It sounds like things are going smoothly, but they aren't. I look idiotic. I managed to sunburn my face while enjoying bubbly outdoors with a friend on Saturday. It is not only the red colour that tones the white walls of any training room where I step in, it's also the hideous white sun glass marks across my face. Try to look serious and recruitable adult with unusually coloured stripy face among a number of faultless professionals. I am so doomed to jesterness.

The mag in the pic is my bed time reading here. The face under my sunglasses belongs to Sofi Oksanen, whose book The Purge is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment