Wednesday 10 August 2011

Peaks and Valleys

Life is peaks and valleys and I am certainly peaking now. First I got the job and now an apartment. Together they form a jackpot.

And...it did not stop there. A friend called and offered a house full of furniture, appliances and kitchenware. I was stunned. The family needed to empty an apartment of an elderly relative.

Then another friend called and told her good news. She got a job in Africa. She wanted leave her car with her goddaughter, who wasn't sure, if she wants to maintain it. She then asked me whether I could take the car for three years' loan, if the goddaughter didn't want it. I do. I do. She will let me know later. 

In this peak everything falls perfectly in place. It might be a good time to start the diet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment