Tuesday 21 May 2013

Stranded in Tampere

On Monday I made a little day trip to Jyväskylä. It was for work and there was no time to stroll around or sit down for a cuppa there. Thus there is no picture from Jyväskylä this time. However, I got stranded at Tampere Railway Station on the way back for a half of an hour. Guess what? I took  pictures.

It was not the weird statue, but the yellow tulips that triggered this shoot.

Last ten minutes on the platform were slow. I pictured myself. And no, I am not wearing white socks with ballerina pumps. That is my Finnish winter skin. Shocking. 




There was a shop opposite the Railway Station. I went in just to browse around and came out with a new note book and a set of moustaches. Moustaches?! Seriously?! Moral of the story - avoid getting stranded in Tampere.





No comments:

Post a Comment