Monday 30 May 2011

Feeling Almost Like a Winner

I made myself happy today. I did send a job application. It was for a job, which could be considered a way below my qualifications, but what the heck, I have very little ambition and the job could be fun. It feels like a place where I do not need to stress myself to the brink of burnout. Therefore, this potentially underachieving opportunity appears as a win-win from all aspects. It will end my unemployment, can be fun and stress free, but as it is in an environment totally new to me, it would provide me with an opportunity to learn new. So, keep your fingers crossed, thumbs up or what ever you do in your culture when you wish someone good luck.
In less than two hours, I received a reply with the usual two letter word.

No comments:

Post a Comment