Monday 18 July 2011

Doilster

As crocheting has been the thing in my life lately, the more challenging pieces have started to catch my attention. In Jyväskylä my friend showed me her treasures - doilies and lace made by her nan. I cannot but admire the craft. Too bad the doilies do not inspire me as decorative items. I want to do them, but find it such waste to crochet something so pretty and labour intensive for storage only. I need to find new ways to use them before I set my goal to become professional doilster myself.



EDIT: I enrolled to a lucky draw organised by Beautiful Mess blog hoping to win a gift card to Threadsence. So many pretty things to see in both sites. I wish me luck in the draw and wish you to try yours too. Just follow the Mess' instructions and voilà.

No comments:

Post a Comment